Hi! If you've stumbled upon this blog, you've walked into my workshop with the Juvenile Detention Center!!! Today we're working on Character Profiles.
Here is our example poem from Queen GodIs:
- What stood out for you?
- How does QGI Feel about Claire?
- What emotions came up?
- What character from a book or movie inspires you?
Write a character profile of your own.
Step 1 | Brainstorm:
Step 2 | Write about your character:
Things to include:
- What this character means to you
- Why you connect with them
- The things you may have in common
- How this character impacts the arts/the world
This can be written in either essay or poetry form.
Step 3 | Share Out
Let's hear it!!!!
Eris Eady is a freelance writer, and intersectional advocate from Cleveland, Ohio. She is a grad student at Case Western Reserve University.
Inspired? Donate to keep this site going! https://www.paypal.me/eriseady